What is the Hoop Dojo?
Our goal is to become the ultimate, FREE resource for basketball players looking to improve their game.
There is a lot of hype these days of training with “professional trainers”, but the truth is that very few people are fortunate enough to have personal trainers, or attend private basketball camps.
What happened to the days of just going to the park or your local rec center, and working on your game? Hoop Dojo is here to provide the individual hooper with training tips that you can do by yourself or with your buddies.
Where to start
- Training: Get training tips to improve your shooting, dribbling, speed, vertical, and basketball knowledge.
- Equipment & Gear: Find the best basketball equipment, and gear so you can perform at your best.
- Shoes (coming soon): Basketball shoe reviews, and a complete database to help you find the perfect kicks
- NBA: Learn all about the National Basketball Association — salaries, players, teams, and more.
- Blog & Other: Other interesting and fun posts related to the game of basketball.
Hoop Dojo is run by Larry Lee — a hoop addict since birth. Once a decent player, but now well past his playing prime, he hopes to share his love for the game and help the next generation reach their full potential.
- Position: Point guard / Shooting guard
- Height / weight: 5’9″, 160lb (175cm, 72kg)
- Shoots: Right
- Playing Career: 1994 – Present
- NBA Debut: still waiting
- Favorite team: Memphis Grizzlies
- Favorite current player(s): Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry
- Favorite player of all time: Michael Jordan
If you are interested in contributing to Hoop Dojo, or just want to send a nice comment, please feel free to get in touch.